Michaella's Mumblings

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

two weeks in review

Life has been pretty good lately! This is the last couple of weeks in review:

Sat Oct. 13- randomly decided to drive home. I saw my brother on the way to my dad's and we got to hang out for more than an hour. Good times! I ate dinner at my dad's with my grandparents and then me, my dad, debbie, and debbie's son played pool and drank drinks all night :)
Sun. Oct 14- CHIEFS GAME!!! And we beat the Bengals. Doubly awesome! I went to my mom's for dinner...mmmmmm good!
Mon Oct 15- Drive back to TX in the rain. But I made it back for Jen's seminar. All good times!
Tues-Friday: normal lab stuff... boring, but it was good to be back in the lab after my hiatus due to my seminar
Friday night- went out with some totally awsome people :) Ended up staying up till 4 am, which I haven't done in a looooooong time. And I wasn't drunk, so I was going to drive home. When I got back to Jen's apartment (where I left my car) it wasn't there. It had been towed. Even at 4am, it was absolutely hilarious.
Sat- Went to pick up my car at the break of dawn becaus that was when I could get a ride. Did yard in the afternoon. Then I went to a Junior College football game with a friend. It was a REALLY good time. And then there was Outback for dinner... again, mmmmmmmmm :)
Sunday- Church with my new church buddy (don't worry Jenny, he's not as great as you are! And for anyone who thinks that he's a prospecitve boyfriend, forget it. I've sworn off men in the department, and he's in the dept.) Then I headed to Houston. I got to see Elizabeth and hang out!!!
Monday-Tuesday- Conference in Houston. I stayed with Liz, which was a lot of fun! (Thanks again, Liz!)
Tuesday night (when I'm writing this...) very tired, but very happy!

To everyone who's going to Alumni: I'm incredibly jealous. Have a great time and be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home